Judges & Officials
|Panel||Description||Last Name||First Name|
|Panel 1||English Performance||McCrea||Bruce|
|Panel 1||English Performance||Standish||Rhein|
|Panel 1||English Performance||Miller||Mike|
|Panel 2||Western/Hunter Performance||Salamy||Nathan|
|Panel 2||Western/Hunter Performance||Gault||Laura|
|Panel 2||Western/Hunter Performance||Clanton||Alan|
|Panel 3||Youth Performance/English Performance||Johnson||Deb|
|Panel 3||Youth Performance/English Performance||Clements||Christy Higman|
|Panel 3||Youth Performance/English Performance||Lasalle||Jody|
|Panel 4||Youth Performance/Hunter/Western Performance||Gordon||Bob|
|Panel 4||Youth Performance/Hunter/Western Performance||Grubb||Gail|
|Panel 4||Youth Performance/Hunter/Western Performance||Shelton-Palelek||Joan|
|Halter 1 & 2||AATH/JTH/Breeders Club/HA-AA/International Halter||Zbyszewski||Jerzy|
|Halter 1 & 2||AATH/JTH/Breeders Club/HA-AA/International Halter||Armstrong||Shannon|
|Halter 1 & 2||AATH/JTH/Breeders Club/HA-AA/International Halter||Lieblang||Steve|
|Halter 2||International Halter||Machmoum||Mohammed|
|Halter 2||International Halter||Smith||Graham|
|Halter 3||Halter Mares/Geldings/HA-AA/SSS Halter||Dady||Steve|
|Halter 3||Halter Mares/Geldings/HA-AA/SSS Halter||Murch||Brian|
|Halter 3||Halter Mares/Geldings/HA-AA/SSS Halter||Jacobsen||Van|
|Halter 4||Halter Stallions/HA-AA/SSS Halter||Kostial||Paul|
|Halter 4||Halter Stallions/HA-AA/SSS Halter||Petty||Richard|
|Halter 4||Halter Stallions/HA-AA/SSS Halter||White||Lisa Jo|
|Trail Judge||Trail Judge||Bradley||Sterling|
|Reining Judge||Reining Judge - Equitation/Youth/AATR/Showmanship||Odom||Sheri|
|Reining Panel||Reining & Ranch Riding Panel||Walters||Brett|
|Reining Panel||Reining & Ranch Riding Panel||Sapp||Kelly|
|Reining Panel||Reining & Ranch Riding Panel||Ross||Steve|
|Hunter/Jumper Judge||Hunter/Jumper Judge||Stohlgren||Leslie|
|Dressage Judge 1/Sport Horse Judge 1||Dressage Judge 1/Sport Horse Judge 1 Dressage Type||TBD|
|Dressage Judge 2/Sport Horse 2||Dressage Judge 2/Sport Horse Judge 2 Dressage Type||Longacre||Donna|
|Dressage Judge 3||Dressage Judge 3||Masek||Ellie Stine|
|Dressage Judge 4||Dressage Judge 4||Ganem||Cynthia|
|Sport Horse Judge 3||Sport Horse Judge 3 - Hunter Type||Ehrlick||Allan|
|Sport Horse Judge 4||Sport Horse Judge 4||TBD|
|Cow Judge||Cutting/Working/Reined Cow/Herd Work Judge||Hershberger||Jason|
Rick Osteen & Howie Schatzberg
PO Box 1570
Cave Creek, AZ 85327
Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show Official
Effective immediately it is the policy of the Arabian Horse Association of Arizona (AHAA) the official show photographer/ videographer will have exclusive rights to sell show photographs/videos for each of its shows during and for 1 month following the close of the show. No professional photographers/videographers will be allowed on the grounds with equipment until registering with the official show photographer/videographer.
Terms & Conditions
- Professional photographers/videographers will not be permitted to on show grounds with equipment until they register with the contracted show photographer/videographer. This includes Live Feed coverage at the show.
- Professional photographers/videographers are defined as those who will be taking photos/videos at an AHAA Event for distribution via media outlets, publications during (or selling images) anytime following the event.
- All images watermarked, containing a signature or that have restricted access will be considered professional and will not be allowed to be posted on any media outlets unless application has been approved by AHAA or the official photographer/videographer for each show.
- Professional Photographers/videographers can register with official photographer/videographer and pay a registration show access fee for the show; the fee is unique for each show and listed below.
- No photographer/videographer shall solicit, sell or profit from the sale of photos/videos from a AHAA Show except for the Official Show Photographer/Videographer or those who have registered and paid the fee with the official photographer/videographer.
- Once approved and fee paid photographer/videographer will be issued credentials to shoot at the show.
- All registered photographer/videographer shall refrain from publishing and offering for sale (either hard copy or electronically) any photographs/videos taken at the show for 1 month following the close of the show (until 12:00 pm 30 days following show).
- Media Publications that do not sell images will be issued press passes at no charge but will have to register with the official photographer/videographer for each show; these passes will allow photographer/videographer to shoot on grounds for editorial purposes only.
- All win shots will be reserved for the official photographer/videographer they shall have exclusive rights to sell win shots/footage indefinitely.
- Photographer/videographer who take photos/videos at any AHAA event automatically grant AHAA permission to full access use and publish photos/videos taken at no charge. No written release is required for AHAA to use or publish these photos for any reason.
VIOLATORS: Unauthorized professionals will be asked to immediately cease their activities. Failure to cease and desist in such activities will result in a fine of $1,200 by AHAA and will be escorted from the grounds. Violators and/or their staff will not be allowed back on the grounds unless fine is paid. If caught a second time violators will be restricted from the show grounds indefinitely. These rules shall extend to violations found post-show through websites, social media, and other outlets.
To register for a photographer/videographer pass, contact:
Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show: $1,000
Photographer: Osteen/Schatzberg Photography ~ 760-752-4498 ~ email@example.com
Videographer: iEquine Media Inc. ~ 480-334-0764 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Live Feed: iEquine Media Inc. ~ 480-334-0764 ~ email@example.com
"WHAT IT REALLY MEANS" and who it affects……
This in no way affects individuals the ability to take photos of their horses or their family members for personal use. This rule has solely been put into place simply to keep other non-official professional photographers/videographers from reaping the financial benefits without any monetary obligation of any kind to the Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show and the official Show photographers/videographers.
A-1 Golf Cart Rentals
For advance reservations please contact A-1 @:
Patrons or Exhibitors wanting covered carts must order
in advance due to a limited quantity.